I am writing this article because so many of our customers have prompted me to do it. So few of them believed that native advertising would be the holy grail that it is turning out to be, but after working with it for just a few months they have realised it is such a simpler way to advertise and make money online.
The Problem With Social Media Advertising
It’s official social media advertising is no longer as successful as it once was. Sure you can expertly target a specific audience with specific interests, but often that audience has been so blasted with advertising that they are no longer interested. Even if you publish content which provides value such as blog articles and information products people are just not in the right state while browsing most social media. But this isn’t the most annoying problem.
The most annoying problem is the restriction of what campaigns you can run, headlines you can publish and images you can use. These restrictions are unbelievable and they go on and on and on. In fact in most cases the algorithms used to initially check ads are so strict and gestapo it is almost impossible to know what will be approved and what won’t.
The Solution is Native Advertising
Many advertisers are turning to Native Ads. Recently they have received a lot of media attention, and been likened to the wild west of online advertising. But this is a good thing, in fact savvy internet marketers just like you and me are making fortunes every day using native advertising.
- Native ad content discovery platforms like taboola advertise on some of the most visited sites in the world, including news sites.
- Very very low ad restrictions mean very very high ad and campaign approval.
- As the advertiser content mimics the look and feel of the publishers site it appears on, click through rates and viewer engagement are high. Banner blindness does not exist!
- Due to the nature of the sites ads are shown on viewers are often in an inquisitive mood, actively searching out things that interest them.
What to do
Get started with native ads now. Have a look around the web and wherever you see sponsored content, or results from around the web you’ll find native ads.
- search for ads which you can find across many sites…these are the ones which are doing well.
- scan the landing pages and adverts for ideas and make a note of them.
- sign up to one of the content discovery platfoms like taboola, content.ad, adblade, and launch you own campaigns.
For a fast and accurate analysis of successful ads and techniques which are working online right now then use NativeAdBuzz marketing intelligence. It is like google search but only for successful native advertising from around the web, and we throw in vital analytics too so you know which are the successful techniques ads, and offers working online right now.
“I just love this software… almost feels like cheating… 🙂 Not only does it save a great deal of time.. it also makes you money,and just as importantly, it stops you from LOSING money on dead end campaigns.. And….. as if all this isn’t enough… the interface is dummy proof too!”
But of course you are free to choose