Advert Popup – Countries Tab
The Countries tab of the advert popup shows detailed information regarding the countries an advert has been seen in and how often it has been seen in them.
Country Strength Map
- 1. Country Strength Map: Mouse-over a dot to see the name of the country and the total number of times the advert has been seen in that country
Country Pie Chart
- 2. Country Pie Chart: Understand the proportion of times an advert has been seen in a particular country. Mouse-over a segment to display the country, the total number of times the advert has been seen in that country and the percentage of all views for the advert which were seen in that country.
Graph Showing Views Per Country Per Day
- 3. Views Per Country Per Day: The total number of views each day of an advert per country (each country has a different coloured line). This is useful to understand what regions (Geo) an advert has been successful in and when it was successful and if it is still successful.
- 4. Country Toggle: Each country an advert has been seen on will have a toggle beneath the graph. Clicking the toggle will hide or display the graph line for that network.
Country Details Table
- 5. Country Details Table: Shows a breakdown of information for each country.
- 6. Country Name
- 7. Strength: Total number of times the advert has been seen in this country