The advanced search filters allow you to search the NativeAdBuzz Advert catalogue with expert precision to find the adverts most relevant to you.
Access Advanced search by clicking the Advanced button on the Advert Catalogue search bar:
Advanced Search Filters
The filters can be combined in any way you see fit to find exactly what you are looking for.
- 1. Ad Keyword: Enter a keyword, keyword phrase or combination of letters to search the advert headlines for. This is useful to find specific products, niches or markets
- 2. Advertiser: Begin typing an advertiser domain or part of an advertiser domain. An advertiser is considered to be the domain that a viewer lands on after clicking an advert.
- 3. Publisher: Begin typing a publisher domain or part of a publisher domain. A publisher is considered to be the domain on which we saw the advert.
- 4. Network: Select an advertising network from the dropdown or select all.
- 5. Device: Select a device type from the drop down or select all.
- 6.Country: Select a country from the drop down or select all.
- 7. Language: Language is the language an advert headline is written in. Select a language from the dropdown or select all.
- 8. First Seen: Use the date selector to find adverts first discovered before or after a certain date. Leave blank for all dates.
- 9. Last Seen: Use the date selector to find adverts which were last seen before or after a certain date. Leave blank for all dates.
- 10. Strength > (greater than): Find adverts with a greater strength than a chosen size. (selection must be blank or greater than Strength < (less than) filter)
- 11. Strength < (less than): Find adverts of strength less than a chosen size. (selection must be blank or less than Strength < (greater than) filter)
- 12. Ad Run Duration: Ad run duration is calculated as the number of days between an adverts first seen and last seen dates. Use the slider to find adverts which have been running within a chosen limit. When the upper limit is set to full at 180 there is no restriction on the maximum ad run duration, and you will find adverts which have been running 1 or more years.
- 13. Sort By: This refers to the advert feature the results will be sorted by; first seen date, last seen date, strength or duration
- 14. Order: This is the order results are shown in. The default is descending with the biggest result at the top to the lowest as you scroll down. Ascending is the opposite starting with the smallest result at the top.
- 15. Reset: hit this to reset the search filter.
- 16. Search: hit this to do the search
Using Advanced Search
The following video demonstrations show a few examples of using the advanced search
Search By Advertiser
Find only adverts shown by a specific advertiser
Search By Publisher
Find only adverts seen on a specific publisher
Combination Search Example
Keyword: Weight; Network: Taboola; Country: United States; First Seen After: 02/01/2017 Ad run duration: >45 days