Advert Popup – Details Tab
The popup slides out from the right of the screen and contains several tabs of information which allow for a detailed analysis of the advert in question. The first Tab is the Details tab:
- 1. Advert Popup Menu: Navigate to the other popup tabs here.
- 2. Full Page View: Open a new browser tab showing a full page version of the advert popup. This is useful if you would like to keep several adverts open at the same time.
- 3. Crumb trail: Lets you know what you are looking at, either an advert or advertiser.
- 4. Add To Favourites Button: Click to add this advert to your favourites library. If the heart is red then the advert is already in your library and clicking will remove it.
- 5. Advert Strength Score: The total number of times we have seen this particular advert.
- 6. Strength Score By Day Chart: A break down of the number of times we have seen the advert by day. This is useful when determining how well an advert is performing.
- 7. Date First Seen and Last Seen
- 8. Advert Image
- 9. Advert Headline
- 10. Reverse image searches: Clicking will open a new tab and perform an image search so you can find similar images from the web.
- 11. Country Table: This table shows a breakdown of the different countries we have seen an advert in and the % of total views for each.
- 12. Devices Pie Chart: This chart shows a breakdown of the different devices we have seen the advert on. Hovering over a segment reveals the device type, the total number of impressions for that device and the% of total views for the advert. Below the chart the information is shown in a table.
- 13. Networks Pie Chart: This chart shows a breakdown of the different networks we have seen the advert on. Hovering over a segment reveals the network, the total number of impressions for that network and the % of total views for the advert. Below the chart the information is shown in a table.